Wednesday 21 November 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #7

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly book blog hop hosted by Dani at Pen to Paper where we will post about a book that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added, that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our bookshelves.

undefined

The more I read about this book the more intrigued I become! It's described as almost like a teen slasher film, but I'm seeing a lot of reviews that say that this book keeps you guessing and keeps you on your toes, and is never what you expect- and I always enjoy those sorts of stories. Anything that has the power to scare and surprise me has to be good. 


Ten by Gretchen McNeil
It was supposed to be the weekend of their lives—an exclusive house party on Henry Island. Best friends Meg and Minnie each have their reasons for being there (which involve T.J., the school’s most eligible bachelor) and look forward to three glorious days of boys, booze and fun-filled luxury. 

But what they expect is definitely not what they get, and what starts out as fun turns dark and twisted after the discovery of a DVD with a sinister message: Vengeance is mine. 

Suddenly people are dying, and with a storm raging, the teens are cut off from the outside world. No electricity, no phones, no internet, and a ferry that isn’t scheduled to return for two days. As the deaths become more violent and the teens turn on each other, can Meg find the killer before more people die? Or is the killer closer to her than she could ever imagine?
Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide



4.5 star review- Leanna at Daisy Chain Books
5 star review- Kimba at The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
5 star review- Amber at Me, My Shelf and I
5 star review- Jen at A Book and A Latte
5 star review- Stacey at Fantasy Book Addict

Have you read it yet? What did you think of it? Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. I've seen this book around but never paid it much attention. But after reading the blurb it sounds so thrilling and exciting and rather creepy. Not my usual kind of read but I am intrigued to find out what is behind the message and who's doing the killing and why. Hmm might have to give this one a go! I hope you get to read it soon :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. My book club just read this one and it is great. It is really creepy and does keep you guessing until the very end. I would direct you to our book club discussion on my blog, but since it is full of spoilers and you haven't read it yet, I don't want to ruin it for you. But I do suggest that you read it, it takes you on a wild ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to read this book! I've heard sooo many good reviews on it! Hope you get it soon :D
    Thanks for checking out My Wishlist Wesnesday :)
    Samantha @ The Secret Life of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this one - I just added it to my TBR list though. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Ten :)! Great choice!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want this book as well! I've been eyeing since before it came out. Hope you get it soon :)

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book sounds really good, I can not wait to read it! I hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a lot of very positive reviews - I understand why you'd want to try it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been dying to read this since I first heard about it :D

    Here is my WW
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heard of this one before, but after reading this I want it more :)
    Cdee x
    http://readandreview4.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg Ten!! I want to read this book so bad too! Great choice for this week! Thanks for stopping by my blog too!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I want to read this pretty badly too! The reviews so far have been great and it genuinely sounds like a gripping read. I read McNeil's debut novel last year and enjoyed it so I have high hopes for this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva