Sunday 4 November 2012

Showcase Sunday 4th November 2012

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This is a chance for all us book bloggers to showcase our newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.

undefined

I had another great week in books this week- check out these pretties!

Gifted:

Never mind the fact that my birthday was 2 weeks ago- I'm always thrilled to receive new books no matter how late they are!



  • The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze
  • Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
  • Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
All of these have been on my wishlist for a long time.

For Review:




  • Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder. This is the sequel to Touch of Power. I'm so excited to get hold of this book- I just LOVE Maria Snyder. 
  • Undeadly by Michele Vail, about a girl who can raise the dead.
  • Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver. This is book 3 in the Legacy series (How much do I love this series?!) Can't wait to read this one. 
Thank you Harlequin Teen!

From the library:




  • Deadly Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock- a new series about teen werewolves. I've heard good things about this. 







Those were the books I got hold of this week. What did you get? Link me up! 
Happy reading!


5 comments:

  1. I have a copy of Monument 14, but I just can't seem to get around to it. I always have SOME review copy I need to read asap. I've heard great things about HEmlock too, I'm very curious about it. I should finally get a copy.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Maria V Synder as well. Scent of Magic arrived on my kindle from netgalley this week as well - I can't wait to start reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last princess & Hemlock sound great! I also have an eARC from Undeadly, can't wait to try it out. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MUST read A Touch of Power. I MUST.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul, I am reading Undeadly now and like it, Monument 14 is on my wishlist. You can see my haul on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva