For more info and to grab the button and stickers visit the BOTB page here and then add your linky to the list below.
This month I have reviewed on the blog...
- Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown My Review -3 of 5 stars
- Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick My Review - 5 of 5 stars
- Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs My Review - 4.5 of 5 stars
- Last Echo by Kimberly Derting My Review -4 of 5 stars
- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly My Review -5 of 5 stars
- Shadow Sight by E.J Stevens My Review -3.5 of 5 stars
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry My Review -5 of 5 stars
and the award for Best of the Bunch July 2012 goes to...
... I can't decide!
Both Drowning Instinct and Pushing The Limits were such fantastic books, they are both my Best of the Bunch winners for July!
It's strange that two contemporary novels were the best reads of the month as they are not my usual choice of book. But both of these were so moving and emotional, completely sucked me in, and left me reeling for days. Both of these books will stay with me for a long time.
So, let us know which book (or books) was your best book of the month? Add your post to the linky below!
Who gets your bananas?
Thanks for stopping by!