Sunday 22 July 2012

Showcase Sunday 22nd July 2012

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This is a chance for all us book bloggers to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.




I wasn't going to get any books this week but then Audible announced a members sale, and I ended up with these three pretties-


Audiobooks:



  • Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan (Book 2 in the Sky Chasers series) Goodreads
  • Dark Water by Tricia Rayburn (Book 3 in the Siren series) Goodreads
  • Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready (Book 3 in the Shade series) Goodreads
I was so pleased with all three of these. It was a struggle to decide which one to listen to first- space, mermaids or ghosts?!

What did you get to read this week? Happy reading!




8 comments:

  1. Spark looks really good! I haven't read the first book but I'll go and check it out. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spark looks good but I haven't read Glow either! I want to get round to Shine myself soon...need to organise some reading for August now I think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spark looks amazing, I keep hearing really good reviews about it. I love the cover of Dark Water! Enjoy :)
    My Showcase Sunday:
    http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/showcase-sunday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really tried audiobooks I just don't think I could concentrate enough myself and I think I'd be away with the fairies and before I know it would have missed like a chapter or something haha! Spark looks really interesting....(off I go to take a look at it!) Enjoy!

    -Becca@Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/showcase-sunday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Different choice to make indeed! :D I hope you have a lot of happy listening :D

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/07/showcase-sunday-amazing-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I haven't read any of them, but Shade is on my to-read. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul this week! I have already added it to my TBR list.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2243

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva