Wednesday 14 November 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #6


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly book blog hop hosted by Dani at Pen to Paper where we will post about a book that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added, that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our bookshelves.


Okay, I recently read and reviewed Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake and loved it- See my review here- so now I need the sequel! 

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
It's been months since the ghost of Anna Korlov opened a door to Hell in her basement and disappeared into it, but ghost-hunter Cas Lowood can't move on. 

His friends remind him that Anna sacrificed herself so that Cas could live—not walk around half dead. He knows they're right, but in Cas's eyes, no living girl he meets can compare to the dead girl he fell in love with.

Now he's seeing Anna everywhere: sometimes when he's asleep and sometimes in waking nightmares. But something is very wrong...these aren't just daydreams. Anna seems tortured, torn apart in new and ever more gruesome ways every time she appears. 

Cas doesn't know what happened to Anna when she disappeared into Hell, but he knows she doesn't deserve whatever is happening to her now. Anna saved Cas more than once, and it's time for him to return the favor.
Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide




Has anybody read it already? Does it live up to the genius of the first book? 

9 comments:

  1. I want this one as well, I think the whole series is great. Still waiting to get mine :)

    Hope you get it soon.

    My WW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this one :) Girl of Nightmares was awesome! I really hope you get your hands on a copy!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about this so much, maybe I should join the bandwagon then? Hope you get it!

    My WW: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2012/11/wishlist-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great series. Anna Dressed in Blood has been on my TBR list for awhile. Now I have added Girls of Nightmares. Hope you get it soon.

    New Follower
    Nancy @ The Avid Reader

    My Wishlist Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Anna Dressed in Blood -- will be interested to hear how you like book #2!

    Lisa
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna Dressed in Blood has been on my wishlist for a while now, I really need to pick it up soon as this sequel sounds amazing too :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I can understand why this is on your wishlist! I read Anna a while ago and it was so good - I can't wait to see how the sequel is. Hope you manage to get a copy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I think everyone's after this book, and rightly so!

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/11/wishlist-wednesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gah! I really want to start this series.

    Here is my Wishlist Wednesday post.
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva