Friday 30 November 2012

Best of the Bunch November 2012

Best of the Bunch is a monthly wrap-up and award ceremony hosted here on the last day of each month, where we can look back over the books we have read and give a Best of the Bunch award to our favourite book of that month.
I always put up my post on the last day of the month, but remember, you can add your link anytime in the following month :D
For more info and to grab the button and stickers visit the BOTB page here, then write up your post showing us your Best of the Bunch and add your linky to the list below. 




November 2012
This month I have reviewed on the blog:
  • Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer My Review- 4 of 5 stars
  • Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake My Review- 5 of 5 stars
  • The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clark My Review- 4 of 5 stars
  • Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson My Review- 4 of 5 stars
  • Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson My Review- 4 of 5 stars
  • Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan My Review- 4 of 5 stars
  • The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton My Review- 4.5 of 5 stars
  • Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck My Review- 5 of 5 stars
  • A Million Suns by Beth Revis My Review- 5 of 5 stars
As you can see I've rated some fantastic books this month. And it's a very close call. But the winner of Best of the Bunch November 2012 is...

...*long pause*...


...drumroll...


... A Million Suns by Beth Revis!



This is book 2 in the Across The Universe series- and I loved how dramatic and nail-biting it is. It's emotional and clever with characters that I really liked. I couldn't put it down, and after a bit of a cliff-hanger ending I'm looking forward to book 3 next year!






Honourable mention also goes to Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake- another amazing book.
What was the best book you found this November? I love getting new recommendations for great books, so let me know- who gets your bananas?
Leave the link to your post below

8 comments:

  1. From the sounds of things, I really need to read some Beth Revis! I have both books on my TBR somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like all the books you read this month were really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You had an awesome month it seems. All 4 or 5 star reads! :D

    I haven't read Across The Universe yet but I really want to at one point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love the bananas on the book cover! :D I haven't read this series yet but everyone seems to love it. So happy you enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read the Across the Universe series yet, but I have both books on my bookshelves! They sound great!
    I loved Anna Dressed in Blood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you loved A Million Suns! I didn't like it as much as AtU but I still thought it was amazing. That ending O_O I cannot wait to get Shades of Earth, I need to know what they're walking into!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally would agree with you on the ones that I have read.
    I loved A Million Suns and cannot wait for the final book to come out. Not too long now.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked A Million Suns too and can't wait for the follow up!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva