Sunday 11 November 2012

Sunday Post 11th November 2012

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ to recap the past week on the blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 



This week on Always Lost in Stories


I got some book goodies this week as well-

From the library:





  • A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
  • Breathe by Sarah Crossan
  • What's Left Of Me by Kat Zhang
  • The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
For review:



  • Pantomime by Laura Lam. This is due to be published February 2013.
Thanks to Strange Chemistry publishers and Netgalley.







That was my week. What books did you get? Link me up!
Happy reading!

10 comments:

  1. I got Pantomime this week as well! I hope you enjoy Breathe - I thought it was great fun but not everyone has loved it as much as me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, I swear, your library is awesome! :)Mine is pretty bad for new YAs. All fab reads, I only read Breathe, but everything else is definitely on my wishlist. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I hope you enjoy all the books you got this week. I just finished The Raven Boys and really liked it. And Breather is also one that I would like to read too.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy all your goodies from this week. I still need to read Breathe. Enjoy!

    My post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your library. Mine still doesn't have Breathe or What's Left of Me. Happy reading...



    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's The Sunday Post




    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reminding me that I eally want to read Breathe! I'm going to see if my library system has it!

    My Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hope you enjoy Breathe and look forward to your review. A Beautiful Dark has me curious. Thanks for sharing your news on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Breathe and What's Left of Me are both books that I can't wait to finally purchase. Their covers are absolutely beautiful as well. :) I hope you enjoy your books this week! Thanks for sharing. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like several fun reads ahead for you! I am a new GFC follower--lucyatmax/no pix. I can be found and followed at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com .
    Enjoy the reads!
    Beth ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some great books there! If you want Trapped, just drop me a line with your address hon :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva