Most hotly anticipated
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me, book 2)
Why I'm looking forward to reading it:
Wow- where to start! I absolutely loved Shatter Me when I read it last year.
It's a book full of surprises, quirky and full of suspense with people with X-Men like powers.
Juliette's world is beginning to unravel.Everything is
Juliette has escaped to Omega Point-the headquarters of the rebel resistance. There she discovers other people with abilities. Abilities they have learned to control. And for the first time in her life, Juliette has hope. Hope that she can have a life with Adam. Hope that her touch can be used to save instead of destroy.
But Juliette is only just beginning to understand the depth of her power, and she's struggling to fight the desire to use it. She's still haunted by her past, terrified by her future, and too tempted by Warner, who still wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.
In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart-and Adam's life.
Also released this February-
(Note: these are the UK covers and release dates)
- Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
- Skylark by Meagan Spooner. Published last year in the US with a completely different cover. I've seen lots of good reviews of this one.
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles, book 2)
- Override by Heather Anastasiu (Glitch series, book 2)
- Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood. Published in the US last year, with a different cover.
- Sever by Lauren DeStefano (Wither series, book 3)
- Everbound by Brodi Ashton (Everneath, book 2)
- Blood Prophecy by Alyxandra Harvey (Drake Chronicles, book 6)
- The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines, book 3)
- Pantomime by Laura Lam. I have read it already and it's fantastic! My review
- Fuse by Julianna Baggott (Pure, book 2)
- Survive by Alex Morel. I love the sound of this one!
- Geek Girl by Holly Smale (Already read it- My review)
- Sister Assassin by Kiersten White (Published under the title Mind Games in the US)
- A Witch Alone by Ruth Warburton (Winter Trilogy, book 3)
- Dualed by Elsie Chapman
- The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson (Shades of London, book 2)
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (Mara Dyer, book 2)
- Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter (Heist Society, book 3)
- The Gathering Dark by Christine Johnson
- Pulse by Patrick Carmen- I can only find a US publisher for this so far, but still, it looks exciting!