Sunday 10 February 2013

Sunday Post 10th February 2013

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ to recap the past week on the blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.



Got some new books!

Bought:

  • Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne. So, so pretty! *strokes cover*








Won:
  • Prodigy by Marie Lu (Legend, book 2). So excited to win this one! Thanks to Amber at Books of Amber for hosting this giveaway. 








This week on the blog:
I reviewed-
I posted-

What exciting new books did you get this week? Let me know!
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Harbinger is so pretty!! Can I stroke it too? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I so agree the cover for Harbinger is gorgeous! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Harbinger is so very pretty! Hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally! Love your blog design, a shame Lori's going on a break as I'd have loved her to design my blog :(

    Pls consider listing your blog at YA Blogosphere it's a directory listing for all YA-related blogs. If your interested pls email me on yablogopshere@gmail.com.

    New Follower!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harbinger sounds good! And the cover is pretty indeed :) Happy reading.

    Haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harbinger is really pretty! I still need to read Legend as well.
    I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover of Harbinger and look forward to your thoughts on it. Hope your week is delightful! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't seen Harbinger. but the cover is great. Happy reading and enjoy your week ahead.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday
    Post


    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cover for Harbinger! And prodigy looks really good. :-) Hope you enjoy them! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the win. I still need to read Legend.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva