Sunday 17 February 2013

Sunday Post 17th February 2013

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ to recap the past week on the blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.



Incoming books! I'm so excited to read all of these...

From the library:






  • Through The Ever Night by Veronica Rossi (Under The Never Sky, book 2)
  • The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
  • Black Spring by Alison Croggon
  • Easy by Tammara Webber
  • Vortex by Julie Cross (Tempest, book 2)

On the blog this week-
I reviewed
I posted

Next week on the blog-
Look out for a review and giveaway of The Breakaway by Michelle Davidson Argyle
I'll be interviewing Kailia from Reading the Best of the Best as part of the Book Blogger Love-a-thon


Get any good books this week? Link me up!
And thanks for stopping by :)


8 comments:

  1. Love the cover for Lost Girl. I adored TTEN! Hope you do too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a copy from The lost girl (with the other cover) and I really need to read it soon. I hear great things about it.

    Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul.I really need to pick up TtEN soon. Have a wonderful week.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover for Black Spring - and I hope you enjoy them all :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy The Lost Girl! It was one of my favourite reads of 2012. Great book haul :)
    Here's my Sunday Post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Easy - have heard so much about it! Hope you enjoy. Happy reading, and have a lovely week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I so need to read Through The Ever Night! Lucky you getting a copy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. curious about lost girl and Easy is in my tbr pile *sighs* have an awesome week Sally! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva