It is also a blog hop for bloggers to showcase their pick of "Best of the Bunch". I always put up my post on the last day of the month, but remember, you can add your link anytime in the following month- please join in, I love hearing about which books you thought were the most amazing!
For more info and to grab the button and stickers visit the BOTB page here, then all you need to do is write up your post showing us your Best of the Bunch and add your linky to the list below. Don't forget to check out the other blogs to find out which books other bloggers have awarded the best.
This month I have reviewed on the blog-
- Blood Moon by Alyxandra Harvey My review 3.5 of 5 stars
- Frostfire by Zoe Marriott My review 5 of 5 stars
- Quicksilver by R.J Anderson My review 4.5 of 5 stars
- This is Not A Test by Courtney Summers My review 4 of 5 stars
- The Breakaway by Michelle Davidson Argyle My review 4 of 5 stars
- Pieces by Michelle Davidson Argyle Review still to post 4 of 5 stars
- Mystic City by Theo Lawrence Review still to post 5 of 5 stars
and the winner of Best of the Bunch February 2013 is...
... Mystic City by Theo Lawrence!
My review of the book was supposed to go up on Monday, but I'm still not happy with it and I'm way to exhausted to attempt to edit it! But look out for a full review here soon because I have to say- I loved this book! It's got the full package- magic and mystique, a wonderful Romeo and Juliet style love story, a thrilling storyline, danger, and a mystery to unravel.I love getting new book recommendations so if you have written up a monthly wrap-up post please link it up here and let us which book you read/ reviewed this February was your favourite!
Who gets your bananas?