Sunday 3 February 2013

Sunday Post 3rd February 2013

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ to recap the past week on the blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.


This week I got three fabulous books for review-


  • Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza, book 1 in a new series due to be published in March.  Thanks to Harper Collins and Netgalley for the review copy. 
  • Fragments by Dan Wells. Book 2 in the Partials series, due to be published in March. Thanks to Harper Collins and Netgalley for the review copy. 
  • Surrender by Rhiannon Paille. Thanks to the author and Xpresso Book Tours for the review copy. 

On the blog this week I posted:
I wished for The Archived by Victoria Schwab on Wishlist Wednesday


Thanks for stopping by this week- I'd love to have a nosy at which books you got this week. Link me up!

13 comments:

  1. Ooo, I got Fragments as well this week! Now I just need to catch up on some of my review writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the cover on Mia 2.0. That's twice today I've seen it but not yet seen a synopsis for it. Will have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I got Fragments and Mila 2.0 too! So excited for both of them! Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently finished reading Fragments and wow it was every bit as good as the first book! LOVED it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really excited to read Mila 2.0. I haven't read the first book in the Partials series so I'll have to check that out!

    Sarah @ TotalTeenFiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice... I can't wait for Milo 2.0... Have a great week.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Fragments too, YAY! Was tempted by Mila 2.0 but really am starting to reach my limit...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good books this week :) Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh you got Fragments..waiting on US release! Enjoy your new books and have an awesome week Sally! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books this week. I still have to read Partials. I keep forgetting to look when I"m at the library. Hope you enjoy all your books. My Sunday Post/Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you enjoy your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh everyone seems to have Mila 2.0 - it looks really good! :-) Happy reading and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mila 2.0 and Fragments are good...hope you enjoy!
    Cricket My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva