I've been so exhausted this week- I'm like a zombie and I haven't written a single blog post at all. I sit down to try and write a book review, and all my brain can manage is "book... good".
Hopefully things will pick up again and I'll get my energy back!
In terms of books though I've had a good week. My attempt to not buy any new books though has failed catastrophically!
- Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick. I read this on audiobook last year and I think it's hands- down one of the best books of 2012. Now it's out in paperback for the first time and I pre-ordered it. Yay!
- Possess by Gretchen McNeil. This one looks creepy and thrilling. I completely blame Claire at Project TBR for her amazing review of this book that prompted me to buy it.
- Timekeeper by Alexandra Monir. Book 2 in the Timeless series. Looking forward to this one.
(I bought a bunch of other books as well- but these are all the ones I will admit to!)
- The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta. I've heard great things about this book- high expectations.
From the library:
- Reached by Ally Condie. Book 3 in the Reached trilogy.
- Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter.
- Dust and Decay by Jonathan Maberry. Book 2 in the Rot and Ruin series. I have no idea when I'm going to find time to read this- but I want to!
- Shift by Em Bailey.
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry. This is the sequel/ companion novel to Pushing The Limits. There is no cover at the moment, but this is the US cover for the book. It is due to be published in May/ June 2013. Thanks to Mira publishers and Netgalley.
What books did you get this week?