There are so many sequels coming out soon of some of my favourite books of last year.
- I can't wait to read Insurgent by Veronica Roth. This is the sequel to Divergent. This dystopian novel was such a great read and ended on a bit of a cliff-hanger. Action packed and I loved the romance- bring it on!
- I'm also dying to read Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver- the sequel to another amazing dystopian novel Delirium which also ended on a massive cliff-hanger. Imagine a world where love is considered to be a dangerous sickness.
This is due to be published in March 2012 (UK) and February 2012 (US)
- Due out in July this year is Once- sequel to Eve by Anna Carey, set years after a deadly plague has wiped out most of the population. I really liked this book, and seeing sheltered, naive Eve grow up and find her own way. Another romantic one- where Eve and Caleb find each other and lose each other, find each other and lose each other again.
- Also out later this year (but no cover images yet) is Shadows- the sequel to the incredible novel Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick (Goodreads), which I loved and am still thinking about months down the line- I
wantNEED to know what happens next!
- Book 3 in the Birthmarked series by Caragh O'Brien. I love this series so much! Book 1 was Birthmarked, book 2 is Prized and although there is no cover image yet book 3 is titled Promised and is due to be published in Autumn 2012. (Goodreads)
- And finally, book 3 in the Matched series by Ally Condie. (Goodreads). This is due to be published in November 2012, but as yet doesn't have even a title yet. Book 1 in the series was Matched, and I'm currently reading book 2 Crossed and loving it.