Wednesday 11 January 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #14

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we can spotlight those books that are not yet published and we are eagerly anticipating.

2012 is going to be a fantastic year for books- I have lists of so many pre-orders that I dying to get my hands on. Here are 3 of them:




Fateful by Claudia Gray (Goodreads).
This was already published in America last summer, and I read so many glowing reviews on it. It is werewolves on the Titanic. Ok- I loved Claudia Gray's Evernight series, I love werewolf books, I love tragic romances, and I love historical novels. Werewolves on the Titanic! Can't wait for this to come out here- March 2012.






Bewitching by Alex Flinn. (Goodreads).
Alex Flinn is the genius writer of fairytale retellings- her novels are all very sweet, funny and amazing, and I can't wait for her next book, which tells the story of Kendra- the witch in Beastly.
This is out February 2012.












Hourglass by Myra McEntire. (Goodreads).
I really like time travel books when they're done well, and I've heard so many good things about this book. This has already been published in hardback in America, but it was to pricey for me, and because it's an American publisher my library won't buy copies of it. However, this is coming out in paperback in June 2012, and I can finally read it- Woohoo!






What books are you waiting to come out this year?

4 comments:

  1. I think I like this Fateful cover better than the other one. I haven't read these yet.

    New follower

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so beautiful covers! love them all!
    here is my WOW:
    http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com/2012/01/wating-endlessly-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard Fateful described so many times as Werewolves on the Titanic. Those are two topics that are sure to peak interest!!
    Here's my pick
    Glitter Lit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picks. All these pretty covers make me want to go shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva