Thursday 7 July 2011

The Time Will Come #22

The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted by Jodie at Books For Company where we can spotlight those books that we've had for ages and want to read but never seem to get round to.

I got Stolen (Women of the Otherworld #2) by Kelley Armstrong out of the library all the way back in  January- and I just keep renewing it! I really want to read this because I absolutely loved the first book in the series Bitten (love my werewolf books!) and I want read about Elena and Clay again, and I just love Kelley Armstrong's writing in general.
I have seriously got to either read it soon or return it to the library! I want to read it but I have way too many books and not enough time in the day!

Synopsis from Goodreads:
It was in Bitten, Kelley Armstrong's debut novel, that thirty-year-old Elena Michaels came to terms with her feral appetites and claimed the proud identity of a beautiful, successful woman- and the only living female werewolf.



In Stolen, on a mission for her own elite pack, she is lured into the net of ruthless Internet billionaire Tyrone Winsloe, who has funded a bogus scientific investigation of the other races and their supernatural powers. Kidnapped and studied in his underground lab deep in the Maine woods, these paranormals- witches, vampires, shamans, werewolves-are then released and hunted to the death in a real-world video game. But when Winsloe captures Elena, he finally meets his match.

5 comments:

  1. You should read it soon!! I love Kelley Armstrong and Stolen is my favorite of the Otherworld books so far. It's where the whole world just opens up - in fact I'd urge you to buy it if you can as it's one that I love to reread frequently! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read it! You can't renew it forever and then once it's read you won't have to keep renewing it.

    I'm yet to read anything by Kelley Armstrong, but one of her books are on my Wish List :)

    READ IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just read this series not too long ago! You defnietly need to read this, it is really, really, really good!
    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read it! I have too many books piled up and not enough time!
    Thanks everyone- Mel, I may consider just buying it!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Sally, January is a long time!
    I don't think my library would let me renew it that much, not sure though.
    Hope you get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva