- Hourglass by Myra McEntire. I love the look of this book- a time travelling romance story.
- Watched by Sharde Richardson. Ok- I think the main reason I want this book is just plain old coverlust. It's so pretty! It does look like a good story as well though, about a girl who can see people's auras.
- Fade by Lisa McMann. This is book 2 in the Wake trilogy, about a girl who can fall into other people's dreams. I read book 1 recently and really enjoyed it, so now I want to see how the rest of series plays out. Unfortunately my library doesn't have the rest of the series, only book 1 :(
- Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott. Lovely Kate over at That Book Blog read this recently and raved about it, so now I really want to read it. This looks like a tragic but powerfully emotional book about a girl who is kidnapped.
- Ripple by Mandy Hubbard. This is a story about mermaids and destiny, a love story (and again, I just love the cover!)
I'm determined not to buy any more books until I've read some of the books I've already got piled up at home! I shouldn't be drooling and hankering for even more because I have lots to read already!
Anyone already read any of these? What did you think?