Wednesday 7 August 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #31

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly book blog hop hosted by Dani at Pen to Paper where we will post about a book that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added, that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our bookshelves.


This was published a couple of years ago, but is now being re-released this month with this awesome looking cover. I love fantasy books with kick-ass girl leads, and this one is high on my wishlist. 




Slayers by C.J Hill
Goodreads

Dragons exist. They’re ferocious. And they’re smart: Before they were killed off by slayer-knights, they rendered a select group of eggs dormant, so their offspring would survive. Only a handful of people know about this, let alone believe it – these “Slayers” are descended from the original knights, and are now a diverse group of teens that includes Tori, a smart but spoiled senator’s daughter who didn’t sign up to save the world.

The dragon eggs have fallen into the wrong hands. The Slayers must work together to stop the eggs from hatching. They will fight; they will fall in love. But will they survive?

What do you think- looks good right? Has anybody read it already?

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I haven't heard of this before! It sounds really great *adds to wishlist*

    Lauren
    My Wishlist Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it is gonna be awesome! Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dragons! This one has been added to my TBR list! I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/wishlist-wednesday-59.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this one sounds amazing. I'll have to be on the lookout for a copy. I love dragons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! Although "slayers" to me always means Buffy. :)I hope you enjoy!

    Lisa
    My WW

    PS - Love the Book Blog Meme Directory button! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I'd actually never heard of this but it sounds amazing and I love that cover! Yet another book added to the wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva