Most hotly anticipated
Angel Fever by L.A Weatherly (Angel series, book 3) Goodreads
Why I'm looking forward to reading it...
I have LOVED this series right from the very beginning- everything about it from the sweet romance, the action, and the writing in general which just sucks me into the story. I have been looking forward to this one all year!
Also released this month-
(please note these are the UK covers and release dates)
- Cruel Summer by James Dawson
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass, book 2). I have read an advance copy of this one already and it is brilliant!
- Earth Star by Janet Edwards (Earth Girl, book 2)
- Because it is my Blood by Gabrielle Zevin (Birthright, book 2) Published for the first time in the UK
- Control by Kim Curran (shift, book 2)
- Soul Storm by Kate Harrison (Soul, book 3)
- Debutantes in Love by Cora Harrison
- Linked by Imogen Howson. Published in the UK for the first time.
- The Sound by Sarah Alderson
- Starlight's Edge by Susan Waggoner (Timedance, book 2)
- Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
- Elegy by Amanda Hocking (Watersong, book4)
- Fracture by C.J Daugherty (Night School, book 3)
- Rolling Dice by Beth Reekles
- The Weight of Souls by Bryony Pearce
Any of these that you're also excited to read? Any books that I've missed off this list that you are looking forward to this August?