So, all of march I took part in the Take Control of your TBR pile challenge hosted by Kimba at The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
My goal was to read at least 8 of the books I own sitting unread on my shelf out of this selected pile-
Overall, I didn't do too badly, I ended up reading 7 books from the list
- Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev- still to read
- Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines 4 of 5 stars- review still to post
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles- still to read
- 13 to Life by Shannon Delany 3 of 5 stars- review still to post
- Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken 4 of 5 stars- review still to post
- Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn 4 of 5 stars- review still to post
- Rampant by Diana Peterfreund- still to read
- Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday 4 of 5 stars- review still to post
- Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep- still to read
- Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson 5 of 5 stars- review still to post
I ended up having to move house after I signed up for this challenge and my time was pretty hectic all through March- but I did read some amazing books and reviews will be up on the blog shortly!
Thanks to Kimba for hosting this awesome challenge- I wanna do it again later in the year!