It's a great way to see what new books are coming out, which books people are most excited for, and a great way for me to find new books to pine after, to find new blogs to follow, and new bloggers to squee over books with!
I got a bunch of great new books this week- check 'em out!
- Always A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough. This is the sequel to Once a Witch which I enjoyed and I had completely forgotten that I had preordered this one ages ago- so it was a nice surprise.
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. This was the best book I read last year- I utterly adored it. I borrowed it as part of UK Book Tours, but now it has finally come out in paperback and I'm thrilled to grab my own copy. When it arrived I started flicking through the pages, and it is even more beautifully written than I remember- just magical. Hopefully I'll find time to completely re-read it soon.
- The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials, and Death Cure by James Dashner. I already have these on audiobook (haven't listened to them yet), but the Works bookshop had them in their 3 books for £5 sale, and I couldn't resist!
From the Library:
- Taken By Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. This is book 3 in the awesome werewolf series which started with Raised By Wolves. I'm looking forward to reading this one.
- Fever by Lauren DeStefano. This is the sequel to Wither which I adored when I read it earlier this year. I NEED to make time to read this one soon.
- The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead. This is the sequel to Bloodlines- a spin off series from the Vampire Academy series. I always love anything by Richelle Mead, and this series is no exception. My review of Bloodlines should be up this week.
- The Glimpse by Claire Merle. After seeing three or four 5 star reviews of this book within a week I went and ordered this book, but I now can't remember what it's actually about. A dystopian I think...
- The Element Encyclopedia of Magical Creatures. This is a whacking great hardbook textbook, that I got through ReadItSwapIt. I'm always fascinated by mythology though, so I'm really pleased with this one.
Those were my book this week- can't wait to read them all! What books did you get this week?