Sunday 12 August 2012

Showcase Sunday 12th August 2012

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea, and inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox. This is a chance for all us book bloggers to showcase our newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.
It's a great way to see what new books are coming out, which books people are most excited for, and a great way for me to find new books to pine after, to find new blogs to follow, and new bloggers to squee over books with! 



I got a few new books this week-






From the library: The Taker by Alma Katsu on audiobook.
For review: 1.4 (Also titled The Future We Left Behind) by Mike Lancaster, this is the sequel to 0.4 (also titled Human.4).
Alchemy by K.J Wignall, this is the sequel to Blood- a vampire series.
The Mephisto Kiss by Trinity Faegen, this is the sequel to The Mephisto Covenant which I have read but haven't finished a review for yet.
Thanks to Egmont and Netgalley for the review copies.

Those were the books I got to read this week. What did you get?
Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. I loved 1.4 when I read it earlier this yeat - hope you enjoy it as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 1.4 this week too! I can't wait to read it.

    Happy reading and have a lovely week.
    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva