Sunday 5 June 2011

In My Mailbox 5th June 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, where book bloggers can talk about the books they've gotten the past week- whether bought, borrowed, swapped or given for review. This feature was started to increase interaction between bloggers and increase our awareness of all the new books coming out.
This week I bought 2 books-
  • Nightspell by Leah Cypess- I thought that this was a sequel to Mistwood (which I have but still haven't read yet). It's actually a stand-alone companion novel to Mistwood. But I don't really mind- I'm just drawn to that gorgeous cover! A few words from the cover stand out to me "warrior Princess", "haunted kingdom", "vengeance". I'm intrigued.
  • Trial By Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes- sequel to Raised By Wolves which I read recently and really liked. Book 2 in YA werewolf series.


Those were the books that I got this week- what did you get?
Happy reading!


7 comments:

  1. Trial by Fire!! Is it weird that I love a series I haven't even read yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nightspell looks good! I agree the cover is gorgeous1 Nice IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Nightspell cover too! I only recently found out about Mistwood and Nightspell and I find myself intrigued too! Hope you enjoy both your books! :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not read the Raised by Wolves series but I like the change from vampires! :-)

    Great IMM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab books. I have had Mistwood on my wishlist for ages, looking forward to your reviews :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! So cool that you got Nightspell. I loved Mistwood.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look forward to your thoughts on Trial By Fire!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva