Wow- I got so many great books this week. I'm so excited about all of them and I honestly don't know which one to read first!
- Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles. I still haven't got round to reading the first book Perfect Chemistry yet, but I have a feeling that I'm going to love it, so when I saw this on offer I couldn't resist.
- Blood Red Road by Moira Young. I have read so many good reviews on this book that it kind of skipped the queue on my wishlist! This is about a girl and her family living in a barren desert. The girl leaves on a mission to rescue her kidnapped brother, and falls in love. This is the US hardback of the book. I thought the UK cover was really ugly (and I'm picky!)
- Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade. I've had this on pre-order for ages- since I first heard that there was going to be a sequel! I loved the first book The Ghost and the Goth and I've heard that this is just as funny and touching, so I can't wait to read it.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth. Again, I've heard so many great things about this book, and I never would've looked at it twice without so many awesome reviews from bloggers. I can't wait to read it now! This is set in a dystopian society.
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. I've wanted to read this since it first came out- now I have it! This is a supernatural story about angels.
- Wild by Aprilynne Pike. Book 3 in the 'Wings' series (this was published under the title Illusions in the US and other parts of the world). Continuation of the story of Laurel, David and Tamani. I know it's controversial but I am Team David on this one! This book is very VERY pink- seriously, the picture does not do it justice!
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion. A zombie romance- seriously! Yep, zombies taking a break from eating brains to fall in love. I want to read this! I heard rumours of a film of this in the pipeline (is this true, can anyone verify?) and I've wanted to read this for a long time, but when I heard said rumour, I had to reserve it. I need to read it before the film comes out!
- She Smells the Dead by E.J Stevens. This looks like a spooky supernatural read about a girl whose "psychic awareness of ghostly spirits is threatening to ruin her life" (Goodreads)
- Spirit Storm by E.J Stevens. Sequel to She Smells the Dead. Both these books received with thanks from the author.
Those were the books I got this week. What did you get?