Most hotly anticipated
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines, book 5) Goodreads
Forget being the most hotly anticipated book of the month- this is the most hotly anticipated book of the year! After the cliffhanger ending of book 4, I am dying to see what happens next. I love these characters, and these books are sweet, thrilling, romantic, dramatic, heart-wrenching and funny. I can't wait to finally read this one.
Also released this month
UK publication dates
- Darkness Hidden by Zoe Marriott (The Name of the Blade, book 2)
- Ruins by Dan Wells (Partials, book 3)
- Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater. This is a new standalone companion book to the Shiver series.
- Eternal Dawn by Rebecca Maizel (Vampire Queen, book 3)
- Idols by Margaret Stohl (Icons, book 2)
- On the Fence by Kasie West
- Unravel by Imogen Howson (Linked, book 2)
- Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta. Ok this is not a new book, but it is the first time this book is being published in the UK. (I have the gorgeous Australian editions anyway, but it's nice that this book is finally going to be available here and more people will know about it!)
I'm also looking forward to the UK release of the TV show The 100 (I loved the book by Kass Morgan), and the UK release of the movie Vampire Academy this month.
There's not a lot of new releases that I'm excited about this month- but I guess it's quality over quantity! Are there any new releases that you are looking forward to this July?