Most hotly anticipated
Flame by Amy Kathleen Ryan (Glow, book 3) Goodreads
Book 2 ended on a bit of a cliffhanger- but I'm desperate to know what happens next. I'm very excited to see the conclusion of this series, and I've already pre-ordered the book.
Also released this month
(Please note these are the UK covers and release dates)
- Enders by Lissa Price (Starters, book 2)
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs (Miss Peregrines, book 2)
- Shadowplay by Laura Lam (Pantomime, book 2)- I absolutely loved Pantomime- I can't wait to read this.
- A Breath of Frost by Alyxandra Harvey
- Perfect Lies by Kiersten White (Mind Games, book 2)- Book one was published as Sister Assassin in the UK
- Unhinged by A.G Howard (Splintered, book 2)
- Erased by Jennifer Rush (Altered, book 2)
- Pawn by Aimee Carter- I have read this already and loved it.
- Timestorm by Julie Cross (Vortex, book 3)
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge. I really like the sound of this one.
- The Queen's Choice by Cayla Kluver. This is the start of a new fantasy series. It is not being published in the UK (as far as I can tell), but it deserves a mention because I loved Kluver's other series.
- Witch Finder by Ruth Warburton. A new series set in the 1800s.
- Uninvited by Sophie Jordan. This is a new series about a girl whose genetic test reveals she is destined to become a murderer.
Any of these that you are looking forward to? Are there any that I've missed off this list that you are excited to read?