Here are all the great books I got this week-
From the Library:
- Married With Zombies by Jesse Petersen. This is the third time I have checked this hilarious looking book out of the library. I am definitely going to read it this time, as part of the Married With Zombies readalong event.
- Everlasting by Elizabeth Chandler. This is a new release, and part of the Kissed by an Angel series, which is so beautiful and I love it. In the UK the first 3 books in the series were published as one book- so this is either book 3, or book 5 in the series, depending on how you look at it!
- Entangled by Nikki Jefford. I was offered this book for review a few months ago, but turned it down, not because I wasn't interested but because I have so many books to read right now, and I knew I wouldn't be able to give it any priority. I feel guilty accepting books that I know I won't read for ages. But this is free for kindle at the moment, so I have it but no pressure. This is a twin story with powers.
- Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick. This is a contemporary that looks harsh and traumatic, but I'm encouraged by the fact that it has so many 5 star reviews. Plus I absolutely loved this author's other book Ashes.
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. This is another contemporary- a romance. I'm not too sure what it's about, but I've heard enough praise of it to make me intrigued.
That was all my books this week, looking good!
What books did you get? Leave me a link
I have been so crazy busy this week that I haven't had a chance to write a single book review, but hopefully I can catch up during the Bank Holiday next week.
Don't forget Thursday is the last day of the month so it's time for another Best of the Bunch wrap-up. Stop by and check out everyone's favourite read of May, or join in and add your post to the linky!