- The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I have already read this fabulous series borrowed from the library but The Works bookshop had an offer on the complete set, and I like to own copies of my my favourite series to re-read them. I may try to skim-read these books again before the film comes out.
- Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon. I'm not too sure what this book is about, but I've seen it on so many blogs recently, with some reviews praising it, and some completely trashing it. It was a complete bargain on FishPond World though, so I got it to make my own mind up!
- Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison. I love the sound of this one about a mean cheerleader who dies in a car crash and is forced to see what people really think of her, and who has to make amends to all those she had bullied or wronged in the past to find redemption. This was my charity shop bargain find for the week.
From the Library:
- Working Stiff. This is Rachel Caine's latest urban fantasy series featuring zombies.
- Borrowing Abby Grace and Girl Steals Guy by Kelly Green. These books are described as a supernatural Nancy Drew, and feature a girl who can jump into the bodies of others to fix the problems in their life.
Those were the books I got this week- what did you get?