- Entwined by Heather Dixon. This looks like a really good book, and one that I've wanted for a while. The Book Depository have still got their 10% off offer on so I just couldn't resist! But in June I'm honestly not going to buy any more books- really! (lets see how long that lasts!)
- Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Might Kill Me by Kristen Chandler. I like the look of this book too, about a loner girl who comes out of her shell and starts a romance while volunteering in a project studying the wolf packs in Yellowstone National Park.
- Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon. I just know that it's YA, romance, and some kind of supernatural. But it looks beautiful and eerie, and it's getting great reviews, and I'm looking forward to reading it.
- Evercrossed by Elizabeth Chandler. I really loved Kissed By An Angel so I was really pleased when I found out that there was going to be a sequel. I'm looking forward to reading about Ivy, Tristan and Will again.
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan. Horror in the woods- another zombie book :-) It seems like a lot of people are reading this at the moment, but I love the sound of it.