- The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter. I've wanted this for ages and finally couldn't resist buying it! I've seen so many positive reviews on blogs and am really looking forward to reading it. A love story with Greek myths, and 7 tasks.
- Desires of the Dead by Kimberley Derting. This is the sequel to The Body Finder, (which I also got on audiobook) and finished recently and loved.
- Rockoholic by C.J Skuse. This looks like such a fun, sweet read, and I'm really looking forward to reading it. I think it was a review on Jess's blog Jess Hearts Books that persuaded me that I really wanted to read it. About a girl who meets her rock idol, accidentally manages to kidnap him, and helps him with a drug addiction.
- Everything We Ever Wanted by Sara Shepherd. Thanks to Netgalley/ HarperCollins. This looks like an emotionally charged book, published in October. I got this to read on my kindle.
From the Library:
- All The Things We Didn't Say by Sara Shepherd. I saw this in the library and wondered if the book that I had been given for review was a sequel because the titles are so similar (but it's not). This looks like an excellent book as well though. (It was published under the title The Visibles in the US).
That's what I got this week- what did you get in your mailbox?