Thursday 24 February 2011

The Time Will Come #3

The Time Will Come is a weekly meme every Thursday hosted by Jodie at Books for Company, where we spotlight books that we have had on our shelves for a long while and that we really want to read/ keep meaning to get to.
My pick this week is Glass Houses by Rachel Caine (UK cover)-

So many people love this series and I think I'll really enjoy it too- I'm just a little daunted by the fact that it's a nine book series (and counting) which is a lot of books when my pile of books to read is so huge already. It looks like a funny paranormal romance, just the kind of thing that I love. I do really want to read this, and I own the first four books, but I just can't bring myself to start such a huge series when I have a massive to-read-now mountain of books already. . One day though...









Synopsis from Goodreads:
It's a small college town filled with quirky characters. But when the sun goes down, the bad comes out. Because in Morganville, there is an evil that lurks in the darkest shadows - one that will spill out into the bright light of day.



Claire Danvers has had enough of her nightmarish dorm situation. The popular girls never let her forget just where she ranks on the school's social scene: somewhere less than zero. And Claire really doesn't have the right connections - to the undead who run the town.


When Claire heads off campus, the imposing old house where she finds a room may not be much better. Hew new roommates don't show many signs of life. But they'll have Claire's back when the town's deepest secrets come crawling out, hungry for fresh blood...

2 comments:

  1. It is a really good series. I hope you get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I might finish the Darkfever series first then start this one.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva