This is a mammoth book haul because I haven't done one of these posts in around 4 weeks, and I had a birthday in that time. I always send my family an Amazon link full of books that it's okay to buy me- so lots of book shaped presents!
- Dr. Frankenstein's Daughters by Suzanne Weyn
- Slayers by C.J Hill
- Ten by Gretchen McNeil
- Bourne and Tributary by Lisa T. Bergren. These are 2 novellas from the River Of Time series published in a paperback. Read 'em already!
- The Seven Year King by Kiki Hamilton.
- Curtsies and Conspiracies by Gail Carriger (Finishing School, book 2)- I'm really enjoying this series.
- Promised by Caragh O'Brien. This was (annoyingly) never published in the UK, so I have waited until the US version was published in paperback, and I have bought the whole series in paperback to match.
- Rosebush by Michelle Jaffre from a library sale.
- The 100 by Kass Morgan
- Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken (Darkest Minds, book 2). I just finished book 1 and loved it.
From the library:
- Black City by Elizabeth Richards- I have been on a waiting list for this book for ages!
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black- read it already and loved it- look out for my review this week.
- Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Green.
- Impostor by Suzanne Winnacker
- Shadowplay by Laura Lam (Pantomime, book 2) *Yay, happy dance!* Pantomime is one of my favourite books of this year.
- Witch Finder by Ruth Warburton. A new series from the author of Witch in Winter, these books are set in the past.
- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry (Pushing The Limits, book 3) I love this series so much!
Phew! I think that was all of them. I need to get back into the habit of doing these posts more regularly.
Thanks for stopping by today- leave me a link to your Sunday book haul in the comments!