Wednesday 6 March 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #21

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly book blog hop hosted by Dani at Pen to Paper where we will post about a book that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added, that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our bookshelves.



Oooh- I like a good witchy book! This one has been on my wishlist for more than a year now. 



Witch Song by Amber Argyle
Goodreads

The world is changing. Once, Witch Song controlled everything from the winds to the shifting of the seasons-but not anymore. All the Witches are gone, taken captive by a traitor. All but Brusenna. As the echo of their songs fade, the traitor grows stronger. Now she is coming for Brusenna. Her guardian has sworn to protect her, but even he can't stop the Dark Witch. Somehow, Brusenna has to succeed where every other Witch has failed. Find the traitor. Fight her. Defeat her. Because if Brusenna doesn't, there won't be anything left to save.






Has anybody read it already? What did you think?
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. I have this one on my TBR pile as well. But I have so many other books to read I doubt I'll be getting to it soon.

    Hope you get it soon!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had much luck with witch books, but this sounds fab! -adds to tbr-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh. Witches and a really cool looking cover!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, this does sound really good! Maybe this will be the witch book for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read this one and thought it was pretty good. I have the sequel, but have yet to read it! Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cover! Enjoy!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this sounds really good I will definitely have to check it out! Great choice, thanks for sharing :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/wishlist-wedneday-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a good read even though it's not my sort of thing. I hope you enjoy it :)
    my WW

    Shona

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this one on my Kindle and haven't got to it yet. I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-37.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you lived in the States I would send my copy to you. I got it when it came out and though I love Witches so so much, I have not gotten to it yet. And funny, you reviewed Surrender below which is a book I'm set to review next. I hope you get it Witch Song that is, very soon!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read a witch book quite a while! And by the summary, it looks like there's a lot of things going on in the book. :)

    Here is my WW: http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2013/03/06/wishlist-wednesday-9-babe-in-boyland-by-jody-gehrman/

    Leigh @ Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think I've ever heard of this book, but something about that cover looks familiar. Hope you get it soon!

    Ely @ A Book So Fathomless

    ReplyDelete
  13. This would be my wishlist to gathering some info about this book if it was good enough to read

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva