I have had an awesome book week this week! Check out these beauties!
- Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed by E L James. These books were only just released in the UK this week, and I had to snap them up as soon as I could. I read the first book in the series last week, pretty much within a day, because I just couldn't put it down, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about since. Can't wait to get started on these books.
From the Library:
- Last Echo by Kimberly Derting. This is book 3 in the Body Finder series. (Is anyone else really annoyed that the cover doesn't match the first two?). I've had this one on order for ages so I'm so thrilled that it's finally come in. I absolutely love Violet and Jay- they have to be one of the top fictional couples ever- surely!
- The Selection by Kiera Cass, Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris, and Purity by Jackson Pearce. I have had all three of these books on my wishlist for months, they all look incredible, and I can't wait to read them all.
(All of these thanks to the publisher via Netgalley)
- Glitch by Heather Anastasiu. This is due to be published by St. Martins Griffin in August. It looks so good- a sci fi horror.
- Blackwood by Gwenda Bond. I saw promos for this a few weeks and thought it looked so cool. Exciting and kind of creepy. Can't wait to read this one. It is due to be published by Angry Robot in September.
- Timepiece by Myra McEntire. This is the sequel to Hourglass, which isn't published here in the UK yet, but I have it on pre-order because I love time travel books and this looks perfect for me! I'm so excited that I now have the second book to start as soon as I can get the first one! This is due to be published by Egmont in June.
That was my incredible week- so many amazing books. What books did you get this week?