Saturday 3 December 2011

On My (Christmas) Wishlist

  • Witchlanders by Lena Coakley. This sounds so good, a fantasy story with witches, magic and prophecies.





  • The Pledge by Kimberly Derting. A new dystopian novel by the author of the fantastic Body Finder series.



  • Inheritance by Christopher Paolini. The fourth and final book in the Inheritance series- a high fantasy series, sort of Lord of the Rings but with dragons. This last book has been a long time coming. I really want Eragon and Arya to get together, and to defeat the evil dragon rider Galbatorix!



  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Another dystopian society about a girl with a fatal touch. Will the society be able to manipulate her? I love the sound of this one.



  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. I have read so many five star reviews of this book but I'm still not completely sure what it is about. I know that everybody is raving about the romance aspect of it though, so I'm already sold!







On My Wishlist is a weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City, where we can show which books we are desperately pining after!



What's on your wishlist? Thanks for reading, leave me a comment at the bottom of the post! X

4 comments:

  1. Have to agree with you about Shatter Me and Witchlanders - I want them as well! Do you think Santa will bring me a copy of them as well? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good books on your wishlist! Hope you get to read both of these soon!


    On my Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want a copy of The Pledge, too :D

    Mara Dyer is about a girl who moves out of her town after her friends die and she is the only survivor. In her new town all these weird things which are spoilers happen. That is a terrible summary, but now you know :p

    Hope you get your Christmas wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wishing for a picture book. Please come see which one it is and who recommended it to me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Elvendorf Valley and Make Believe kits by Irene Alexeeva